PPK 9.09% 48.0¢ ppk group limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Glenn Molloy, page-2

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Good on you Glenn. The fact that PPK are about $1.50 under the actual book price he's just thinking the same as me and a few others. Buying anything on/under/around $1 is like printing your own money in the garage.

PPK are setting themselves up in one of the biggest growth markets for a long time. Renewable energy/battery storage is only going to get bigger and bigger.

1. We own BNNT and with the use of it with Nano mesh will likely have a huge impact on the battery market. Whether it is Sulphur solid state or Metal we have all three covered.
    2. We have test manufacturing set up at Deakin
    3. We now will be able to manufacture (with I'm sure some change in changes if needed) any of these types of batteries in Melbourne.
    4. The new battery manufacturing at Avalon (10 minutes drive for me basically) it's possible/likely Deakin and PPK will be somewhere in here.
    5. WGL will IPO when the market settles.

The interest in Geelong manufacturing at the moment is massive. I was at the cooperate day at the Avalon Airshow recently and was eves dropping on a few conversations. Who was there? Recharge industries, The Minister of Defense (Richard Marles local member) and anyone who was anyone in the Geelong region. The enthusiasm for Battery/Renewables here is huge. Government interest is also massive and there will be a lot more happening IMO in this region and for Deakin/PPK.

Don't listen to these fools that can only type because they can't invest. PPK are going to be back over $21 and yes that's right $50 party is starting back up from today. 2025 I will retire and if PPK don't reach $50 by then I will admit that Pauly is a genius. I feel safe for now.

Talk about the right place at the right time. The SOI on this baby is great, once the market gets back to reality, things will heat up quickly. Glenn is showing the way, well done to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.040(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $43.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.3¢ $5.596K 11.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 9164 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.