PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

It doesn't matter who's buying the shares, it's more about...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    It doesn't matter who's buying the shares, it's more about whether they are worth buying at current prices. If directors are buying you can be sure of three things, 1. They genuinely believe they are worth buying at these levels, 2. They want an even bigger stake in the company, and 3. There are no significant announcements about to be made, at least for the next 4 -6 weeks (given director black out periods.) Traditionally, when you see the major shareholder/director of a listed company buying up shares in the company they are most concerned with..... something is up. Remember these are the same people who watched the stock being unreasonably sold down over the past 12 months for no logical reason. PPK is a collective technology company that has been ardently advancing several key vanguard technologies without distraction or compromise. Their recent aquisition of Power Plus, and stronger ties with Boeing and TenCarta should provide a big clue as to where they are heading and the milestones they have now reached. Behind this is their emerging White Graphene product and play - A maternal revolution in its own right. Furthermore everything they are doing points to establishing real markets for their BNNT and BNNT-X products, which had to be done in any event. If I was an investor, and I am, I'd be asking... "what logical announcement could be next, and what impact could it make to the value of the company (or the group of companies)." One doesn't need it be Einstein to work it out. Might be time to follow Glenn's lead on this. Bless his soul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.