VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

If you think Jason regrets his purchase or if you believe he...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    If you think Jason regrets his purchase or if you believe he bought this last parcel on a whim, I would suggest otherwise.

Jason co-founded 2SG, so I am sure a large part of the 2SG investments holding belongs to Jason also. They are our largest shareholder.

You have to keep in mind that Jason had exposure through 21,500,000 shares owned by 2SG investments, and also had 3,900,000 units as a personal holding, prior to almost DOUBLING his personal holding to 7,100,000 with this $300K trade at 9.5c average.

Given Jason's history establishing, scaling and selling multiple successful tech startups in Australia, I trust his judgement more so than the people here who are selling small holdings below 8c. Jason would have done his fair share of DD before selling 2SG to Vonex, and he would have done further DD prior to putting another $300k of his own money into it.

Jason also has options expiring next year. You bet he will be doing everything he can to get those in the money, and with his connections in the industry these big contracts such as the Sydney Harbour Trust, can come anytime.

Also to add on to what @LD99 said, I have noticed these small flurry's of selling always stop right before the big drop to the 100,000 unit order below 7c. To me personally it seems someone's trying to hit stop losses or create panic so people sell into their orders placed way below market for an extra bargain. This could be entirely false, this is purely what I have seen when there is a drop in SP which is then picked up again relatively quickly.

Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7332244 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3519470 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.