3DA 2.60% 39.5¢ amaero international ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Hank Holland, page-17

1. 11,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2276
    there are different kinds of investing. I mostly have Real Estate and blue chips. I like to research small caps and take a punt on who will make it. I posted that Ted Talks about what the most important things are for start ups, if you haven't watched it, I recommend you do. 3DA and Hank have highlighted that we are timing this almost perfectly. Space and defence. Now some people have views on defence, and I think the crazy Jack Nicholson in a few good men said it well although a little misguided? Lol. We all whine about the amount of spending on WAR but when it happens we will be glad we did, or we'll be glad we did to prevent it. This is not advice this is what I do. I would never invest what I couldn't afford to lose. Otherwise it's just a form of gambling, however at least the stock market usually lets you take a % out rather than a red and black scenario. Will 3DA make it? Well I wouldn't be buying more if I didn't think so. And as @pcpc suggested, space and defence will still need to move forward and spending on these will continue IMO. If I was in tech stocks or the like, I would consider my options, and any pre revenue company I would likely lighten my load and watch. But that is just me. Sometimes you gotta know when to fold em and sometimes ya just gotta have big Kahunas to get yourself through personally I will not be selling any 3DA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $209.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 39.0¢ $20.17K 51.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13538 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 27944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.