BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Hehir, page-21

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Hey mate, there wasn't an investor briefing, just casual drinks, no formalities or addresses or anything like that. Just friends catching up for a beer and a shared interest in the success of Brainchip.

Nothing really to report I'm afraid.

If it helps at all, I personally have never been more confident in the team we have driving the company forward. They're all super friendly, easy to get along with and it is clear they are very passionate about Brainchip and want to see it succeed just as badly as we do.

Much is said about Sean's presentation style but I have met him twice now and in a casual setting he is fantastic. If you watch the recent ASX Investor interview you'll see he's great when it's an off the cuff conversation, reading a script isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Antonio and Ken are superb people and were very easy to talk with, my Fiancé brought my 3 month old along to the drinks and they were dotting over her which was really nice.

It seems the entire team is working pretty long hours currently and it's they're itching at the bit to tell us what's going on behind the scenes. The mood was very positive and I think we'll see some good news come in the next 3-6 months.

Theres plenty to look forward to for those with patience.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.