BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Congratulations on a great, unbiased opinion of the current...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Congratulations on a great, unbiased opinion of the current state of BRN, its management (or lack of) and the current facts that a business that is over two years into its commercial phase with what Sean described in his first speech (Quote "the overwhelming feedback was the technology (Akida) is visionary in its design, unparalleled inflexibility, and transformative in performance) has not signed a IP license for over 2 years.

I'm actually sorry that the other forum has resorted to naming and bullying you (deadrise) just because you have a different opinion to them. The bullying on these share forums is pretty disgusting, and I'm the first to put my hand up and say that Ive stepped over the line one or twice in the past........ but what i have said has not come to close to what some people say . I guess some people of so called facts can "tear anybody down if they want to" .

It shows badly on Tony Dawe and BRN management that these are the shareholders that get invited to special "secret meetings" that last for 2 hours with the CEO. And yes I do know what the definition of "secret" is. Hopefully the people invited to these secret meeting wore the fancy watches they were gloating about years ago.

How about BRN have a normal investor presentation roadshow like most other small cap stocks (eg the recent Weebit Roadshow). I guess this would be to much work for the seasoned Tony Dawe to organise.

Its a frustrating time being a BRN shareholder, the most frustrating time that i have had with any long term stock that I've owned.

I still have faith that the tech world is slowly coming to terms that neuromorphic (namely SNN) technology is the way forward to solve many of the problems that are (and will be present) in the future years.

For whats it worth (I'm worth little !!!!!) I'm going to reduce and step back from commenting and occasionally posting on share chat forums.

I'd like to thank a few posters that i respect and hold highly with their opinions..... either positive or negative.
    Chapman89, Tech, Yak52, Diogenese, Esq111(awesome tune recommendations too), indepthdiver, Uiux (brillant researcher that was bullied out of the other forum and lost to the world), Deadrise , and Risefromtheashes. There are many others but to everyone thanks for taking the time to post.

I wish everybody (people both positive and negative on BRN) a happy new year with good heath and happiness.............. and hopefully BRN will turn the corner in 2024 with as PVDM stated "an explosion of sales".................. did he say that for the end of 2022 or 2024......................

Maybe we all can buy expensive watches and have "inter generational wealth".............................

PS. I think the great Sean has been to Australia 3 times (remember the secret meeting visit, as well as the two AGMs)

Last edited by Dozzaman1977: 31/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.