BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi mate, I respect your opinion but will have to disagree on...

1. 13,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi mate, I respect your opinion but will have to disagree on some points.
    surely brn have not been in a blackout period for almost 9 years because not one director has ever bought on market in that time.
    And in a video or podcast that had Sean as one of the guests he went on to state with regards to a question about management buying shares he stated that it was up to the individual to make that decision or words to that effect I'm trying to find that video so I can post it but pretty sure it was one of the stocks down under ones.
    on to the degrading thing yes it's stupid and I put my hand up for taking part in said stupidity.
    And this is no excuse for it but people forget what happened just before the mass mitigation to the other place. A majority started to insult other members and started to dis HC enough to get lifetime bans and further more the other joint even started a dedicated thread that is full of throwing mud this way and like I said that's not and excuse for my behavior here towards the other place. Haha I have other reasons but yes I should rise above that I'll work on it.
    And on the point that it's taking longer than expected that wasn't helped by management saying things that shareholders took on with faith that things were going to happen sooner then goal posts were moved, yes things change and you have to adapt to situations no doubt about that. It still blows though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.741M 8.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
96 2080814 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 688557 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.