BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Can you see and accept the past had issues clearly there was a...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Can you see and accept the past had issues clearly there was a rework of the product the last 2 years. Many commercial changes to get Akida and now tenns commercially ready.

I think the huge cone of scilence was a result of the internal fixes that needed to be done. Akida1000 is a great chip but it's applicable use is limited if you look at the gartner plot.

Akida 2.0 opened up the doors for a much bigger market. AKIDA 1000 Nuerofabric is the same as 2.0 but it has more much more.

If anything I will say I gave IR heat on topics personally also I was not happy but here is the one thing that's changed in my opinion.

BRN Sean have a plan a real comercial plan they are in discussions on wins IP Wins actually they had advised last year the recap they had 8 design wins this means that they are in the running for the final selection. Antonio basicly said depending on the Wi we could be a success and profitable over night. If there was no possibility for that then he would not have used that term. Now they can not guarantee a win but if you have a dozen cars in the race you will increase your chances of a win. They are going after big player partnerships not a tiny toy. The really explained the sales cycle very well wish Th was stated last year but I think they were also learning lots.

IR had nothing to promote the last 2 years all they could say it yeah we working hard. I think as the days and weeks move we will get larger audiences from here on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.