CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Can someone please explain to me how any director / company...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Can someone please explain to me how any director / company insider is able to purchase shares on market, yet the market (shareholders) are still not fully informed of IAM's current position. Fundamentals are based on general FP industry opinions and not backed up by facts or figures. Simply issuing a PDS and standard ASX compliance relist documentation surely doesn't meet investor obligations.

I would of thought that no purchases would be possible by insiders unless full disclosure has been provided. We have one announcement since IAM listed yet there is so much information and detail that is yet to be disclosed.

I would of thought that it would be mandatory to inform the market of the current clients on IAM's books, current v expected revenues / KPI's for growth etc A detailed investor presentation on relisting would have been enough followed by the first quarter company report and news of any agreements signed in between.

I've gone through the announcements and no one can tell me categorically that all information in regards to IAM's activities has been provided in a detail. The arrogance of the IAM board is something else right now, wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.