NVQ 0.00% 0.4¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - J Conroy, page-11

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    You're right V8FAN. Niv Dagan has been a great supporter and has accumulated close to 15% of the company which actually makes these recent events even more bizarre.
    I have tech investments that are listed and private and TYM cash burn is actually one of the lowest I've seen in the listed space. $4M a year burn in pre revenue tech is not unusual at all. There are many ASX listed companies burning way more with zero revenue. It's very costly to be listed with no revenue which makes the directors proposal to delist a very smart move. This business should never have been listed in the first place. Way too early and that has led to where we are now. You all want revenue now. Well all businesses need revenue we know that but you also need to understand where companies are in the business cycle. Seems to me patience ran out for a lot of people and people think that replacing two directors and disrupting everything will somehow get quick revenue. Well good luck with that in the renewable energy blockchain space. Most blockchain companies are still in the conceptual stage and a few like TYM have live pilots. TYM are leading the space on the Hedera Guardian. No mean feat for an ASX microcap. I'm keen to see how turfing out two of the current directors is going to accelerate revenue. My head tells me it will actually delay revenue which sort of defeats the purpose of the 249ds doesn't it? I'm no emotional supporter of the current board (I don't even know them) but to change something without any good reason other than "where's revenue?" seems foolish. I'm in the market to make money. I believe the company was on track and the foundations were set up solidly for revenue to flow in the next 18 months and very large revenue within 3 years. Anyway, the shareholders will decide what they want when the 249d resolutions are voted on (whenever that is). If the 249ds get voted in I'll probably move on and sell my small 5M shares holding and wish the rest of you all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.