MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - J Moore, page-83

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    a few things here

the sp was in double digits only a few weeks ago........with speccies the sp can make big moves on small announcements. Doubling the MC on news, that this is no longer on someone's desk in the company's office and has been lodged after being formally invited to do so, is an almost certainty in my books.

Intentions are one thing..........lodging after being invited to do so is very different indeed. As has been said many times over in MYL threads is this misnomer about risk or perceived risk. The amount of risk that comes off the table after submission is massive. Gains everywhere for company BOD, shareholders and most importantly Myanmar itself.

Not sure what concerns you appear to have but as for PSA..............there will be no PSA if this was not financially viable to MYL. What details in PSA need resolving??

BOD have been thorough and not rushing here.............attention to detail has thus far been exemplary. This will be put to the powers that be and we trust that we have what is required to make a difference in Myanmar and more specifically mining in Myanmar

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.