NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - J, page-3

1. ABK
    57 Posts.
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Chrisgia Im with you
    I also have watched with interest the ups and downs of this stock for some time now and have been very disillusioned at times in it's performance and that of it's directors.
    The decision on the part of Dykes and Young to participate fully as they have in the recent capital raising in my view speaks volumes for the future prospects of NBS
    This is to say nothing of the significant new committment from Spring Idea as underwriter who have invested over $5m for a 10% stake!
    Just shows something positive must be in the wind for NBS.
    I think if the company has stuffed up in the past it's been through overstated optimism around performance and timeframes.As most would know dealing with governments is often a very time consuming and frustrating process which I think the directors have underestimated in the past - I think they have learned some lessons from quoting unrealistic timeframes around government based negotiations and deals.
    As for some contributors to this forum constantly appealing for asic intervention this can only really be assumed to be motivated out of understandable frustration at the companies poor recent performance and the resultant losses suffered by many in this stock in the last year or so.
    IMO the recent capital raising just highlights that the SP now has much more upside than downside at current levels. The latest buy/ sell action also looks vey positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.