TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Horse for courses Ando. How do you measure a penny stock as you...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Horse for courses Ando. How do you measure a penny stock as you call it? TSR? That's dangerous and would suggest for the mining industry where a project can take 10-12 years from discovery to production that it is unrealistic. I can give you a list of 20 (probably of which I'm invested in 10) that have spiked and crashed back to between $30m and $150m as they all try to deliver and FID. That's the mining industry and sure you'll get a sector of that once a decade booms (iron ore and lithium come to mind) where projects are delivered in 2-4 years.

As I've just said in a post though, why invest so much time and energy into a key-man getting $100k overpaid or unpaid - its getting into the weeds.

Where I do agree with you is that PB hasn't helped the share price however looking back on it, I don't think anything would have driven the SP (apart from some intermittent spikes) because this is your typical 10 year from discovery to delivery. Do I think Paul has neglected IR - yes. Do I think Paul has turned out to be an incredible asset from a project delivery - absolutely.

For those that know me, they'd certainly know I'm not part of the boys club and would probably suggest I've been the biggest critic. Many will take a strong message from the support some posters are giving at the moment for where the company is at. Whether you like it or not your are backing the man, not the project as the man is the only one that can deliver (ie. debt and equity). It's pretty binary, if he can't deliver project finance, we've done our investment but that's not uncommon in speculative mining - for ever bagger there 9 that give you are good tax offset!

I reckon you'll see Paul buying plenty of TIVAN Corp as that's his baby...not digging up rocks at Mt. Peake. I did hear if you say 'production in 2015' enough times it just might magically happen before a FEED, debt funding, EIS and finally construction.....much like some of our now departed directors, its somewhat naïve to take the typically mining marketing timeline as an plausible outcome.

I'm certain one day shortly that what Paul and the team delivers will meet your lofty expectations and prove remuneration was deserved.

I was hoping to find an emoji with its ears bleeding but alas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.