TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice JE, page-38

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    The obvious argument is that PB has done nothing for the SP in the past 10 years. It's easy for everyone to get riled up over this and get the flame torches out every so often to vent on his salary.

The flip side of that is, as you say TNG is an explorer attempting to become a producer.

I don't think anyone could have known 10years ago just how long this would take (perhaps PB did but I think it's also naive to assume he had a magical crystal ball on this). The industry particularly in the NT is a slow burner. You prevail with persistence and optimism and generating excitement in a company to keep the money coming in, and pushing forward.

I feel like PB has done a reasonable enough job through the course of the journey given that we still exist today, and we're still on the cusp of something great.

I'll reserve any and all judgement until this one goes bang or bust. In the interim, this one treads water for me and I find that to be a perfectly good result for a spec share explorer turning producer.

Most specs don't even make it this far and we'd have all done our dough a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.