TTT 3.70% 13.0¢ titomic limited

Exactly, he actually has 187k options to buy shares at 30cents...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    Exactly, he actually has 187k options to buy shares at 30cents and they expire on 31st May 2021 (in 5 days). Whether or not he will exercise these options remain to be seen, but that's a significant amount of immediate profit should he exercise them at 30c and sell on market. Of course, the SP will tank after that, but he will have a bag full of money at the back of his car/bike. If he is not exercising these options, because he didn't think he deserves them, then we should commend his character (we will see what happens next week).

I have been calling for the BOD to put more skin in the game on 25th April (Post #: 52709259) and I do appreciate their efforts. I think cold-spray additive manufacturing is gaining momentum with both Spee3D and Titomic to be presence at Land forces conference next week. Spee3D is going to showcase their 500kg additively manufactured part, and their trial with the Aus Army has been a huge success. Another advantage of CS AM is that it probably still works relatively well in an unstable environment (eg: the Navy is now trialling Spee3D printing onboard the vessel). as far as I know, anything to do with powder-bed is out of the race on board a ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.