SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Its also not about a dividend. Its about the fact that ZERO...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Its also not about a dividend. Its about the fact that ZERO money leaves China from this company.

The managing director is now only a 35% shareholder, based on his disclosures and is paying all of the Australian listing / audit costs out of his own bank account and getting repaid in china.

Now the next point is one that you really need to take a moment to consider:
    1. Your supposition is that this guy is above board and that there is no fraud.
    2. My supposition that this company is a joke.

Both cannot be correct, however your position is that the Managing director is telling lies about his holdings actively trying to down ramp the share price and is planning a covert privatization bid when he is ready. Soooo, your position is that the guy is dodgy or making irrational decisions... Neither a glowing endorsement to invest.

I bring you back to the principles of Occam's Razor - that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation. So either you are right, I am right or neither are right and something else is going on. Occam's Razor states that my supposition is more likely the correct answer - and until such time as there is evidence to the contrary, this will burn your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.