FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Joseph Camuglia-MAD.AX, page-4

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3838
    Oh my, what have I been saying?

Johnyb26 is correct, smoke and fire.

Some of these directors are piling in with up $150,000 each. Now let me guess, why would they be doing this?

I'd say they have a buyer for BR, and I'd also say they're sure of picking up those extra holdings in the EF, and they would also know what the adjacent EF wells are producing over 3 stacked pay levels (70% liquids), and they probably also know who their partner is, and how the funding will play out - otherwise, if you were a director why would you be throwing in ~$150 grand?

MAD is about to go mad, or should that be "boonta" (def: urban dictionary - South Australian term to describe something going crazy).

At it's past peak it reached over $1.50, my prediction is that within a year it will be cruising past 20 cents and beyond (just like it smashed 6 cents aside today).  Anyone for a 200% to 300% gain in a year. Try getting that on a term deposit. But it's just my prediction, and I'm feeling a little excited at the moment.

Oil may go down before it goes up, which may cap things a little along the way, but wait until oil goes crazy again, it could be perfect timing for MAD, and for those with some patience who are interested in an evolving story. Wish I had bought more back at 4.7 cents, but we always say that eh?

The news and developments in this little stock over the next year are going to fascinating, glad to be a part of it.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.