BMN 2.33% $3.77 bannerman energy ltd

re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Yes I know.....when...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Yes I know.....when I saw our Managing Director who owns 20% of the company had made an on market purchase I was keen to see how much.

$8,800 was a bit disappointing but after thinking about the possible reasons why he would do this..... I think possibly he may have had no intention to purchase any stock at the moment for any number of reasons.

He did purchase though at these very depressed prices to give a signal to the market that things are not that bad.

After all would you rather have Len purchase nearly 9K of shares or make no purchase at all ?

Demand for uranium is going to out strip supply in the next 12 months approx. Whether the uranium spot price would prefer to go down rather than up....it won't matter because it will be forced upwards and with all the reactors China and India are building it will remain upwards.

So maybe Len is telling us by his modest actions that things are going to get better and patience is the order of the day for all the mid to long term investors.

Apologies for the rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.77
Change
-0.090(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $574.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.75 $700.9K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 946 $3.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.77 4272 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.