CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534

ah the billion dollar question...
    Hopefully the PSF has some billion dollar answers. I bet Posco get a 1st look at the numbers.

I suspect Posco already know what we got as they were keen to spend $2 million AUD on further testing after their initial test testwork in 2022. Doubt they are going to announce anything positively material unless they can negotiate a piece of the pie.

Key points for my current & future JLL investments are:

1. Ian's expertise as a mining engineer and his finance experience was perfect for the JLL pure play transition as we head into the economics of the project.

2. Lindsay Dudfields recent circa 1 million cash top ups in both raises and on market... Possibly to preserve his majority stake for an imminent takeover offer.

3. Don't forget folks despite the high capex like our Thacker Pass neighbors in the same vein we would be low cost mining & a 1 stop shop for the final battery grade product... on the doorstep of the USA battery & auto manufacturing zone in Nevada. In addition to the revival of the rust belt with planned Gigafactories. Demand is projected to be 100s of kt annually in US alone. At present only 5kt is produced locally.

Repeat Mcdermitt is NOT dig N ship like WA hardrock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1524 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 28399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.