JLL 0.00% 27.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

A compelling buy indeed. Especially for large players looking...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528

A compelling buy indeed. Especially for large players looking for a cheap tier one asset. Pilbara Minerals have stated their intentions of the half a billion $ Latin Resources takeover is an entry into alternative markets such as North America. Particularly to bypass the Chinese imo. The regionalization of the supply chain is in action right now.

The question is : What will our takeover offer look like ? I suspect will be multiples of the current s/p but lower than we all hoped for. Time to double down ? Naturally PLS was always gonna go for the hardrock sc6 as it's all they know. Let's not forget what we got and where it is. Benifits of lower transportation costs compared to Australian or South American product. A mammoth 21 mt of the LCE good stuff on the doorstep of the future U.S ev & battery mega manufacturing hub. A Trump presidency will be a bonus.

For those with a rosier view of things I've attached the video below...because it's relevant imo. Maybe the market underestimates the vast exponential amounts of battery power that will be required ?.... from the u.s & Tesla alone. Before the end of the decade will we all want orrr NEED our own bot just like a phone ? Forget the ev sales narrative let's broaden the possibilities. Li demand and the rise of AI & robotics will go hand in hand. Will a home storage battery be mandatory with all new solar installations?

Timelines may be pushed back dramatically but remember folks do the opposite to what major market "analysts" are telling us. I believe big boys are making their moves towards the end of this year. Hop hope hoping we survive til then cross your fingers folks
    Last edited by DrPutin: Today, 20:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $772 2.858K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117334 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.