ZIP 0.41% $2.42 zip co limited..

Performance Rights are typically linked to performance...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Performance Rights are typically linked to performance metrics/targets established in the company's remuneration policy or long term incentive plan and convert to ordinary shares on the basis of performance against the metrics/targets at a set point in time, and can typically only convert to shares after the vesting period (often 3 years for long term incentives) - so unless ZIP directors have approved the conversion of rights to shares on the basis of just being 'warm and upright', I wouldn't think that any of these rights will convert to ordinary shares for any of the company's executives. I would expect the performance metrics to include things such as share price growth, earnings per share growth, relative shareholder returns compared to market peers (which is actually a laughable metric when you think about it in the context of the whole BNPL sector), etc. and on any of these measures ZIP is a total FAIL! If any of the ZIP executives actually receive anything out of these performance rights then I would expect shareholders to be marching through the streets with pitchforks and rotten tomatoes to the office of ZIP to demonstrate their feelings and deliver a message that a few more of these 'so-called' business execs need to receive. I am not a ZIP shareholder but I am disgusted in company executives that can still take any thing other than a minimum salary after destroying so much wealth of other people, but I truly think that these self-absorbed, ego-driven 'children' do not give a damn about anyone but themselves. Just my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $3.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.44 $2.34 $24.73M 10.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236373 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 219576 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.