ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Lev Mizikovsky, page-11

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yes @ahahahah going by volume most likely on Monday. However, in all fairness there must have been some sort of possible 'breach' on behalf of ANO in regards to the reporting in order for the ASX to delay the posting of all the reports in a timely manner to shareholders as reported by Geoff Acton on the 19th August under announcement Price Fluctuations -
    "The ASX raised a number of issues in particular, the front cover which was a repeat of the front cover that was previously released to market in February 2019 and April 2019."
    Personally, as a shareholder I would like to see the quality of the reporting and administration taken to a much more professional level. The sell down & % price drop of ANO shares last Friday could have been the result of a number of reasons IMO, not just 'panicked' investors glued to their screens pressing the SELL button between 3-4pm! Lev certainly took advantage of the sale.I personally had an 'odd' gut feeling the week prior and sold down some of my shares and put in a lower order which was hit on the Friday afternoon.
    Last edited by novice mum: 22/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $5.063K 7.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84372 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.