IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Comrade,You say "all good". But I know a particular journalist...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Comrade,

You say "all good". But I know a particular journalist who would disagree with you wink.png. I'd like to see Tom Richardson from the AFR write an article on the exercising of these shares tongue.png. This one makes perfect sense when you look at the CGT timing along with all of the other appendix 2A/3Y's that we have seen released over the past couple of months. Just because LC did it with more shares after the licensing agreement he chose to write that horrendous piece.

It just puts into perspective how stupid his conclusions were. You have to join all of the dots together: every director of this company is starting to show an even greater interest in the vision/future of this company. Not to mention the extra money in the kitty to see out costs and more from these options. We have stronger and stronger evidence coming out with each price sensitive announcement pointing towards massive revenues: replacing current drugs like Herceptin, licensing agreements for one of our pipeline drugs and/or a takeover by BP in the future.

Not one director with any large shareholding (with the exception of Charles Walker - 3.5m shares) has cashed out for any other reason than to exercise their options. There are many more buys if you look at the history. It speaks volumes: it is becoming less and less of a surprise to see the science keep delivering and the SP rise with knowledge, transparency and leadership like this.

Hold onto your shares.
    I am not giving the traders any.
    GLTAH and much love,
    Roger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.