FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Junglejim, To be fair, nearly all of this was on the Company's...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Junglejim,

To be fair, nearly all of this was on the Company's action list as prescribed by Doc Cowden....

All MA has done is sit in the seat and then announce the CR/ Placement.

Doc Anderson hasn't had anything to do with the Goulamina deal either, (predominantly why the Market Cap has increased) it was being driven by Doc Cowden.

And for all these posters making the claims about Morilla being fast tracked.... Someone please tell me what exactly has changed from the original timeline?

My recollection and backed up by the Company presentations was that by end of 2021 (press states approx. 2021) - FFX would be producing from Morila with target production of 150-200k ounces.

So for all the spin on Doc Anderson presentation about fast tracking and acceleration with the capital raising, the reality is that the production figure of 200k ounces has been pushed out to 2024.

I expect that they will be doing a lot more drilling/exploration/mine planning etc. but I think Doc Anderson is trying to bluff SH's with this claim of accelerating or fast tracking Morila production.

It simply doesn't align with the earlier narrative. Go back and review the presentations and ASX announcements around Feb prior to MA's appointment. It's all there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.