FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Yes I agree Doc Cowden & coy have done a sensational job pre the...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Yes I agree Doc Cowden & coy have done a sensational job pre the new appointments. But he was acting in two roles and was dealing with two major assets. FFX needed an experienced MD for Morilla with connections/networks. This allowed Doc Cowden to concentrate on the lithium negotiations together with MQ. Do you think the lithium deal would have been done without the appointments.? Why would Doc Cowden take that risk?

I expected debt funding but the political instability must have spooked the financiers and maybe they put down a few hurdles/conditions over the next couple of months.

Maybe the financiers didn't like the transfer/demeger of the lithium asset because they are losing a significant asset and if thats the case the BOD had an uncomfortable choice. They weren't going to wait for the Debt funding and it seems they needed the funds now to spend over the next few months.

I didn't expect a CR and am not entirly happy about it unless it was required for the next few months? Only time will tell. i'll be disappointed if FFX had $80m in the bank account at the end of September 2021.

The BOD keep hitting time lines and anticipate the CR to fast track production of 200k ounces by 2023 . AIMHO

Last edited by JungleJim1: 01/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.