TLG 1.14% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

```Part of my"problem" is that I can't cut n paste. cant put in...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    ```Part of my"problem" is that I can't cut n paste. cant put in links etc so for verification you'll have to go thru these steps in longhand
    Google-( Exploring Short Sales in ASX. }-- Find a ASX site to that description-
    One will open on a December days Short List
    BUT in the right hand corner is a Search Box. Type in TLG search Documents.
    This is the important step. Use the Search Box for TLG specific.

Another list appears on specifically TLG of Daily Gross Sales [shorts] BUT more interesting is Security Lending Reports TLG . They're further down about last third of page 0ne..

I opened one for around the 5th of December and it showed Gross Short Sales at 976.487 accumulated to Nett 487,499.

Trythree these are ASX reported figures of all short sales open as of that date.

The List is of every stock currently shorted including Talga. I stress it's the Security Lending Document you want to open.
    NOT the Daily Gross.
    Daily gross shows 391./400 shares shorted

BUT the Security Lending which I THINK is of accumulating shorts showed 976,000 Gross.

You'll see when you open it how it is very complex to determine what each column data means. See definition of Gross and Nett on top of page for some obscurity.in plain grammar and punctuation

Get my solicitor mate to arrange share transfer ? Do you live in Sydney?
    Could take say Fifth value in Cash Brown Paper Bag ?

just kidding. you just got so righteous that you threw out a silly bet. Lucky it was jaded who took you up,hey? Closed your SHORTfall in DYOR/
    lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $186.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $314.2K 710.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10999 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 11793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.