VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

The best person to answer would be eg "kori" IMHO... I am just a...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    The best person to answer would be eg "kori" IMHO...
    I am just a simple man... I would love my other gold stocks to have such a high grade resource and prospective tenements... so following my simple rule of investing (KISS)... I have collected well over 7 mln shares on the recent slide to $0.051 !!! and still don't know why the sp is weak but happy to have this opportunity ...and if it slides down again ... I will scoop unwanted shares again... up to my potential...

I like what I see, the progress may be slow but nothing progressing at Chinese style break neck speed in OZ... (I am still waiting for a railway / tram link from Melbourne City to Tullumarine Airport since 1958)...
    Whoever will develop the H/G resource, at much higher gold price, will be a rich company/shareholders... and the safest place for now is in the ground and exploring for more ... as most serious experts predict much higher gold price from $2300 to $25000 p/oz....
    I am also expecting much higher Gold prices in the future when ALL "economies" are on full QE Infinity flight... plus all the other games played... and nobody will convince me that with ever growing pile of printed paper ... the gold price will be as stagnant as it is lately... GLTAH

"Vango is an exploration and development company focused on exploring and developing the
    Company’s key asset, the 100% owned Marymia Gold Project (Marymia, the Project), in the Mid-West
    region of Western Australia (Figure 1). In the near-term, the Company is focused on expanding its
    high-grade resource base to support its plans to become a significant gold mining and production
    company.

During the March 2021 quarter, Vango reported further high-grade gold intersections at its flagship
    Trident gold deposit, and also completed an extensive geological review and modelling of the
    Marymia Project. The results of this work will form the basis of Vango’s 2021 field season. This drilling
    will focus on open-pit targets, designed to add significant, open pit-able resources to the existing
    Marymia JORC resource base. Plans for the 2021 field season will be announced in the near term
    ..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.