SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice- Mi, page-3

1. 1,190 Posts.
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... That is not skin in the games, it's a toe nail. He can buy $700,000 plus before he has skin in the game.

It is a great shame the Reserve Bank only dropped official interest rates by 0.25 %. We must get the exchange rate down, otherwise I believe Paperlinx will go into liquidation.

The company is currently playing with hybrid funds in a very high risk manner. The company can not afford to record another lose, otherwise it better to call in the administrators now.

If Paperlinx get through, the hybrid holders deserve more than their $100 per unit, as currently it it their money on the chopping box. Ord shareholder have long lost their money, and it trading well above what it should be. They are trading on hope value.

The directors must call in the liquidators if hybrid holders $100 per unit is in anyway threatened. I would suggest that call will need to be made within months. If there is no turnabout and genuine profit within the next few months (not a lowering if losses) then the call must be made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.