AVH 3.04% $2.71 avita medical inc.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Michael Perry, page-45

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am a very big fan of this product , technology and inventor behind it but it really distress me
    watching what is going on . I simply cannot believe what is going on , I had to get out since
    i couldn't risk of falling behind the brick wall as this stock has experienced in the last 10 years.
    Management is never stopping to shock me . Someone mentioned good management , I call it
    lucky , not many stocks get to be worth 4.5c before FDA approval , I believe Adam is kicking
    him self for not sticking around , but I believe he didn't get the chance , Target for a product
    which has proven to be effective for years was loughable , CEO doesn't believe in longevity of
    this stock at all that's why he is shoveling it all in while it lasts , he doesn't even have time to
    count it . As I always said this company will never make enough to pay for management .
    After so many millions taken from holders the company still trading at approx 35c .
    This is why the stock was translated to 1:20 so it has a long way to fall and gives management
    opportunity to drain a last dollar from believers and ones that don't want to let go . Our USA
    friends are facing $25 stock which hardly breaks even . I am expecting to see CR coming up
    at $15 US to shovel few more millions , the cow is very healthy all the way down to $5 US.
    Some are expecting news from Japan , proven record of this company was zero effort
    internationally , why when now they can take money without doing any work .
    Actually they haven't properly looked in any other direction of this product since invented ,
    Their overseas distributors didn't even advertise this product , they knew for years and did
    nothing .I used to think money will wake them up , but they are very comfortable where they
    are , when they exaust cash cow they will sell it , either way they are winners .
    I am waiting for management change to get back in ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.71
Change
0.080(3.04%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.75 $2.71 $267.9K 98.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3515 $2.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.73 4645 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.