SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - MM, page-4

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    With all due respect Lefevre (and I say that sincerely) , I cannot share your enthusiasm for that Director buying a measly $10,000 worth of his own company's shares ....

The directors screwed up in downgrading their own company by doing a second CR below the price of the previous CR done earlier this year, despite all the positive developments, including the hiring of a new gun CEO (who is now the managing director)

Decided to provide Shaws with the allocation deal, giving them a massive discount to the previous few weeks trading price, AS WELL as the nice fee SE1 paid Shaws.

So what has Shaws effectively done for SE1 ?? Where is the support from their deep pocketed clients, or any clients for that matter ?

I agree with you about the potential of Sensera, but do we have the right people steering this ship ? I encourage you to look at the charts of other companies that the directors are involved with, and ask you to let me know if you feel comfortable with Sensera's current leadership and decision makers.

It is a shambles that we are at year end with Sensera's price closing at its lowest since listing, with no support in sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.