SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - MM, page-2

1. 9,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Looks like the Directors are the only buyers currently.
    They have been buying all the way down from mid 20's.

The company is kicking goals and moving forward at great knots.

Revenue guidance for this 30 June Financial year has been confirmed and they have conservatively estimated 60% growth next financial year based on existing contracts. No new deals are taken into account.

Ralph has only recently come on board as the CEO and he has an amazing track record. He took a pay cut to join Sensera but he believes he will be ultimately rewarded through his options package which is currently way out of the money.

Ralph has restructured the operations of the business and has brought in his own people. He is extremely excited about the prospects of the Nanotron business. The smartbow deal is only just the beginning and that is a major deal for a small IOT company to snag.

I am backing Ralph and MM for the billion dollar exit. Given Sensera's revenues and long term sticky significant $ contracts in place , the current $30 mil market cap is a joke.

I am more confident in Sensera's prospects today than I have been since its listed and it is trading at its all time lows. This is reflective of overall market sentiment towards tech stocks listed on the ASX and their respective valuation adjustments due to ASX questioning of stocks like GSW and BIG and BUD and I believe the recent correction in FANG stocks in the USA (mainly due to the Facebook data breaches).

BUD is an IOT stock and many people think it has great prospects even at its current low valuation which is still $110 mil. Ours is $30 mil with revenues that are right now multiples of BUD's and Sensera has I feel much higher quality growth prospects in coming years with a higher quality business model.

The market is making no sense and hence the opportunity currently. Sensera cannot be ignored for much longer.
    Last edited by Lefevre: 01/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.