IPD 3.57% 5.8¢ impedimed limited

mate the difference between the "up dampers" you refer to and...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    mate the difference between the "up dampers" you refer to and what I write is that im referring to facts !

just tell me what's not a fact

- all up ramping has resulted in a falling share price
    - the share price may be moving up (from 4 to 5 cents) but it's one third the price (15 cents) those supporting the spill criticised the last lot
    - two dags hammered those suggesting the spill would undermine the company - she bleated "it would have no impact on management, the business or share price"
    - the new lot supported the last lots business strategy
    - the new lot presented CF+ as goal number 4
    - the lot started talking and reporting sales opportunities rather than sales and driving sales
    - the new lot rehashed revenue recognition in their favour to increase reported sales $
    - the new lot claim they can get to CF+ without a capital raise
    - we are at the risk of a capital raise - if we keep going the way we are we'll need a capital raise - that's the reason for the Morgan's investment seminars - to get the share price up - hopefully over 15 cents the last lot got thrown out for doing
    - the Morgan investment seminars are not about increasing sales - no doctors or hospital reps attending
    - the last capital raise has proved to be good company stewardship

I'll stop there but the list goes on and on

the share price value reflects the Mkts assessment of new management

I strongly recommend you get your head out of the sand and start thinking - stop following two dags personal interest and sheep Sh-T
    of course this may require reprogramming your single brain cell and that maybe painful.

put aside your feelings and hopes and you backed the right side and did the right thing - you didn't

just focus on the facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $150.7K 2.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65885 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 65740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.