EOS 3.45% $1.65 electro optic systems holdings limited

Some people just don't get it. Many times I've made mention that...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Some people just don't get it. Many times I've made mention that the Government's priority is centred around navy, airforce and missiles.
    The sub announcement puts further pressure on IFV spending. Doesn't it make sense that the Government looks to protect our moat? I firmly believe that IFV's are a last resort protective measure. If we have to rely on IFV's for land based warfare, well that means that the trojan horse has already infiltrated our moat and we're already screwed. Sure, EOS might receive a token contract. But does anybody actually believe that the recommendations of the DSR haven't already been leaked? We're talking about the Government here. Those in the know, already know and that's why EOS isn't being "bid up".
    I'll also reiterate that the government spend on subs is massive. But it's not that huge a spend when you look at the time frame and the overall percentage of GDP.
    But like I've said before, we are a country that's seen very little conflict.
    The government will be mindful that the general populous care little about defence. The government will also be mindful that the general populous will look for a road map where mega billions are spent on housing affordability, health, education, the cost of living & wage growth and continued investment in renewable energy sources just to name a few.

The nuclear submarine announcement ie: "thin shiny things" totally derailed the IFV program. EM solutions will prosper and I for one would invest in EM solutions - but only if they were a stand alone listed company that wasn't connected to complete and utter rabble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.055(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $318.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.66 $1.56 $930.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2066 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 3814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.66
  Change
0.055 ( 4.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.66 $1.56 69456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.