OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Mr Wood, page-10

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    'They have nothing to lose as they will get it back as wages.'

Yes indeed, and CW's purchase of 6m bonus options is a whopping 50 million short of his full entitlement. His $6k outlay represents ~20% of his gross monthly income or ~1.6% of his gross annual package. In other words it takes him just 6 days to gross earn the equivalent of today's miserable gesture.

To add insult to injury, it would appear that John Schultz has decided to forego his entire 70+ million bonus entitlement altogether. Obviously he has zero confidence that AL (as CEO) and the business can and will deliver a 4 cent SP within the next 6 months. Otherwise why wouldn't you purchase these 'bonus' options for next to nothing if you had the upmost confidence in your own team to deliver a result that is designed to reward loyal shareholders?? With an annual salary of ~$260k plus payments received by his advisory/engineering services company (if my memory serves me correctly), one would think that JS would be more than happy to re-invest some of that money back into the business in which he co-founded and supported AL all the way as both Chairman and CEO?? .

But the real kicker in the gutser IMHO is the fact that collectively the directors of Xped have thought fit to award themselves a whopping $2 million during the last financial year. That equates to almost $40,000 per week without spending a dime on the rest of their staff, let alone any of the sizeable outgoings including other corp. and admin. costs, product manufacturing and operating costs, R&D and sales and marketing costs.

Folks, all of this director remuneration extravagence has taken place during a time when the SP has plunged more than 90% i.e. from 7.2 cents as at 1/7/16 to 0.65c (today's SP in pre-consolidation terms) and not surprisingly crippling the many hands that once fed them.

In the words of Derryn Hinch...... 'Shame, Shame, Shame'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.