OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Mr Wood, page-14

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    As a reasonably deeply committed shareholder of TV2U I can see incredible similarities between the XPED and previous TV2U board's overconfidence and essentially arrogance . What it took was an independent director that is well connected and respected to come in and say, if you want me in do the following... The result was a new team and absolute about face in terms of shareholder confidence. They aren't quite there yet, but I am hoping for a similar result for XPED. In fact if I wasn't so deep in the red already (~75-80%) I would have been out already. I'm not bitter about being down, but poor performance is blatant to everyone except those in management positions.

I can't see anything changing until at least one if not two directors are forced off the board and into less well compensated roles, sure keep them as technical experts. They need to understand their limitations, take a pay cut and get in experienced people to support WS and MD. With all due respect to AL he had his chance as well and should be replaced as Chairman. I don't mind if he stays on as CEO, but more experienced cooler heads are required to save the business at this point.
    Last edited by geofizz86: 19/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.