EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Nobody outlays nearly $50K of their own money if things are...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Nobody outlays nearly $50K of their own money if things are about to go pear-shaped. Nobody!

The (ongoing) EQR projections announced via the ASX have been met in the past with the current Management, so don't see any reason to believe the expected announcements coming up by the end of this month to be any different.

Bear in mind that Govt. support (both State & Federal) is out of EQR's hands. Would be good to see major support from both tiers of Govt. Whether it be loans or grants, recognition of EQR's actual/potential progress would see a significant boost to the sp as well as Market recognition of just how far EQR has progressed since it bought the mine (with functioning Quarry).

I would not be surprised to see full mining plans advanced in their time-scale given the solid APT $value per mtu. Looks to me that tungsten is going to be in high demand for quite some time, esp. given its strategic importance now being recognised globally. It (obviously) takes many years to (re)develop a fully functioning mine, and EQR is right on the cusp of getting there.

EQR is the ONLY tungsten miner in Australia actually producing and will be shipping (increasing amounts of) product to customers around the world for a long time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.