EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Some years ago a number of small oilers got together and formed...

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Some years ago a number of small oilers got together and formed something called a "rig club". They each put money in a kitty and found someone who could supply a rig capable to drill down to 4000m+.
    That rig was the one that drilled GGW1 and Rg1.
    Although there is now a rig capable of drilling to those depths perhaps NWE is suggesting something else, 3D seismic, who knows. I think something along those lines would be a good thing.

Just why is it fear and doubt? It is something to discuss, whether it is right or wrong this is a reasonably free country I think where we can all express an opinion.
    The people who read forums like HC have intelligence and the ability to think and to make their own minds up on what they intend to do.
    I have not criticised anyone personally in this forum nor do I intend to. I may have criticised EGO's board from time to time or have praised them. but the board of directors is an entity that is in control of a public company where I have invested quite a bit of money. I want to keep my investment safe and if I have an opinion as to how this board is running things I believe I can express that opinion just like anyone else.
    I respect their right to an opinion and their right to express it wherever and whenever they can.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.