ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I treat uranium as being disengaged from other commodities with a political decision at any point in time causing it to run hard!

I think western oligarchs who all seem to back the Left side of politics (liberal democrats) and have a globalisation policy are on the rocks .... we are suffering the consequences of allowing all of our secondary industries to be eaten up by China. Now we are strategically weak because we have been making everything about dollars and cents.

people have woken up to the social engineering that has destroyed the institution of marriage
    and has b.roken up families .... these are cultural Marxism policies designed to support globalisation policies.

anthropogenic carbon dioxide climate change is anpther fraud on the people ... I can see that a transition away from fossil.fuels would be positive but not because I am.scared of it causing climate change just because if we don't need to pump out heaps of pollution then why not change. No need for Paris accords or other deals that are designed to undermine our sovereignty as part of globalist policies. Gov should use a carrot not a stick!

nuclear power just makes sense .... it is superior source of energy and the state could nationalise it if they wanted. With Trump trying to disentangle the usa from globalist policies in favour of nationalist policies we might see communist countries get cut out of supplying uranium to America. This would be in Boss's favour. It is this type of event I have been waiting for.

disclaimer; all.just my opinion so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.