TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice PB, page-8

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    PBs head should not be on the radar but on the chopping block. We urgently need a new BOD or else the whole project scrambles apart like eggs on a warm Darwin morning.

Just imagine for a moment the impression this makes on our proposed lender, KFW. I know for sure they‘re following these events and the lack of confidence in the company of the main people they are dealing with will go down sour with these bank managers.

PB and the likes were only in it for the money they could make for their personal perusal. They didn‘t a care a moment for shareholders. And with Vimson as the main new strategical partner this will rather continue in an accelerated form.

BTW..with T Rex gone, what does „The Elk“ have to say to all of this? I suppose he realizes now that taking this role was like going up sh*t creek without a paddle.

As from this day the chances of completing the project have decreased substantially. And what we could learn from Bob Moriarty was that if a management lies once they tend to repeat this behavior ad infinitum. Thanks Bob, lesson taken!

PB is now merely in the top 20 holder‘s list. What a joke this has become.

Good nite and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.