TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

i was wondering why PB only took up 100,000 shares in the issue,...

1. 5,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    i was wondering why PB only took up 100,000 shares in the issue, then it came to me, PB has those 4 mill options to exercise on 13 December at 26.3 cents. This is after the lijely AGM. Im no good with maths but that looks like a shell out of $1,052,000.00. With previous history (unless there is a substantial rerate this Quarter) its unlikely any company loan would be approved. If the SP makes the options unatrative then he has an out but all retail holders will be pretty hostile at the AGM . If there is a rerate that makes the option price attractive then he must buy and probably from his own resources. I mean its not a problem if the SP is sitting on say 50 cents and finance has been conditionally secured but other options would distract him from his golf handycap. Personally i dont see it as a problem as im counting on a substantial rerate during the ballance of the year. As im getting on im already looking at them personal car/planes so i can give my old wings a rest, bit like humans get those mobility scooters.

oh Ando1 beautiful dispatch of "Mmmmmm" (or who ever) for a golden duck equivalent.. i do not comprehend non holding peeps posting seriously insulting sentament as they pas through. Reminds me of a disfunctional child.

Lets see the Draft EIS this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.