TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

BTW Hedley is booked under Alkane Res. in Linkedin. There is...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    BTW Hedley is booked under Alkane Res. in Linkedin. There is some reference to work as a client rep for a company which isn‘t named. I would believe this is TNG. But see for yourselves:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-hedley-42ab0112/

And, @maxter , this is something to be worried about as the company keeps being totally intransparent in its communication.

Some of you will also remember that i wrote about the dissonance about “finalising” and “commencing” a workstream already. Good that many now get the same expression.

The EIS submission will take much longer than ever expected which affects FID the most. This will probably not happen before very late 2020, if at all.

We’re being led around the circus with a ring through our noses and a rope attached. And it doesn’t make any sense anymore to listen to any BRR or Video show. We can spare us any such drivel. They will only continue lying through their teeth.

As a consequence i asked a friend of mine at Baker McKenzie to contact his Australian liaisons lawyer to see which possibilities we may have as shareholders to cope with this continuous desaster. My patience has come to the end of the rope.

What is it, that MGMT of Australian juniors seem to rip off shareholders whenever they can? Over at De Grey folks is diluted into oblivion with a very interesting project. Seems the ease with which people can be parted from their money is just too enticing to skip. I guess we shareholders need to learn! But we also need to learn not to fall prey for hope but introduce a strict regime of giving voice to the rights we also have.

This will commence now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $48.80K 883.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148145 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 201382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.