TVN 4.35% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Maxter I really don't think there's a cool off period wrt to a...

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Maxter I really don't think there's a cool off period wrt to a pro-rata entitlement nor I am expecting any news anytime soon.

What really sh**s me is that throughout the years, Management has proven a mastery in instilling little market confidence through lack of clear shareholder communication, missed deadlines, no personal financial backing, unexciting presentations missing the mark and more.

There has been indubitably great progress, although slow, but the additional signals of confidence investors are looking for from management have been pathetic.The result is that TNG is a company meant to be just around the corner from developing one of the most significant projects of the decade, yet the market snoozes and that inexplicable dark cloud of doubt still lingers in every shareholder's head, unable to tell if this is the investment of a lifetime or the biggest flop ever until the very last minute. It really shouldn't be that hard to convey confidence or do the little things that they'd perfectly know would signal the market.

Personally even in the event of a big success I would still maintain a very critical view of PB's actions over the years, a textbook case of how not to conduct shareholder's overt and subtle communication. For an investment that for many has potential to be life-transforming, it's really not been a joy ride so far and I've had very few short lived reasons to celebrate. I'll be grumpy all the way to the bank tongue.png
    Last edited by lollot: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $23.91K 495.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243585 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.