TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice PB, page-30

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I work in the finance industry (not mining finance) and one of the first things we look for is directors integrity and behavior (PB share loan) and how much skin in the game from the directors have. It gives us a small level of comfort and confidence in the company and directors. (its not a major thing but it is definitely something we do look for) ask anyone in commercial lending space. No doubt finance for mining projects is different so I can only speak from a commercial finance point.

I would like to hear from our chairman JE, "he told us for a long time he does not want to buy shares so he can be a truly "independent chairman " however what about his history he ready had with dealings with PB and TNG from working at snowdens? how is that truly independent?

2nd point is now he already bought shares which now he can no longer use the above "reason" not to buy, why not apply for any shortfall? to increase the amount over his participation of $333.40

The company is amazing but you need the right directors to make it become a reality and most importantly back themselves and the company with decent size skin in the game and treat the company as if it was your own business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $73.10K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 693056 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 69770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.