TVN 3.92% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice PB, page-61

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I'm mostly repeating Rookie but looks to me they already have a low entry clear path to production instead. I would dare to say there's a good chance they'll turn soil (at Yarrabubba) before TNG does. Always risky with speccie stocks of course but as their MD so far followed through on his promises, one tends to believe in what he says. And it feels good you know? Cap raises there are usually done while trending up and limited in scope to minimise dilution (the registry is tighter than a nun's butt), backed by sophos, oversubscribed... the result is they're looked as golden opportunities to top up at a discount rather than to 'rattle the can again' or defend against shareholders action. Perception has a lot to do with where we're at with TNG and I'm invested in TMT for sanity reasons as much as for profits, diversifying my outlook as much as the portfolio.

As investors we have to learn to deal with good and bad news, but no reason to excuse a stream of meaningless statements. PB's been remunerated to the tune of $6.5m in the last 10 years. At no point during these years he has been able to provide a realistic timeline to shareholders and then stick to it. Consultants and MOUs have come and gone without much of an explanation. Humbly admitting mea culpa when due is not in his style. Neither is buying into his own project. "Despite the challenges associated with COVID-19", as the man himself would quip, he managed a $95k bonus even this past year. What for? A stock price you'd be excused to think it's still 2010, can't even raise enough money at these levels when we're supposedly just around the corner from developing a world class project and won't ever fork out a $ out of his own pocket to throw us dogs a symbolic bone.

I'll ban myself from posting for a while before I turn into Ando biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $17.3K 326.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 184430 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.