IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

There are Bitter and twisted posters here Kev.Nobody seems to be...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    There are Bitter and twisted posters here Kev.
    Nobody seems to be able to balance things up, it's either like or hate.

For mine Imugene's Senior Management need a good kick up the ass. Despite outcries by investors to bring them up to speed about what Leslie's been crowing about. They just sat back and just watched last weeks reaction from sellers. Me as well as many others emailed IMU in wanting answers, only to be fogged off. We're lucky PH's Spouses shares, have already gone through. If 14m shares needed to be sold at market price today, we might of been seeing low's below the 7.1c we saw last week. At the time of this post there has only been 14m shares traded all of today so far.

I don't see anything underhanded in PH selling any shares. There his to sell, the same as any other holder. However, given his position and him being a former Stockbroker, he would have been all over the pain we saw last week. How would you inflict a negative on it's recovery by selling this week. Surely he could have waited another week or two, the 15th of May tax bill is three weeks away.
    I'm now of the belief that LC is banging her head against the wall. I think data is imminent, but can't be released yet. However it hasn't stopped her dropping hints and tips, of all going beyond expectation. Whilst PH is the founder who like him or lump him, has created this whole band. He's brilliant, but running his own agenda for mine. When previously doing interviews he freely admitted deals in Bio stocks are best done in phase 2 of studies. I don't think he even knows once we get the majority of the 5 products there, if he'd prefer a licensing partnership or a Take Over. I think he knows we're 6-12 months off that happening, whilst being fully aware he has 422,000,00 shares riding on it. He's obviously not worried about the SP in the short term given his actions.

Those who believe he can be emptied (for mine ) you are wrong. Besides his dominance over the board, he simply owns too many shares, as does the other board members who support him. Couple that with over 60% of holders not voting at AGM's ( their votes always go towards the board's recommendations, who support PH in remaining Chairman). Therefore, he knows he'll be there for a while. He's now fallen into the background, on the back of the last few years criticism's. Unless you get 90% of holders to vote or proxy for his replacement at an AGM, then he's there indefinitely, for mine.

Although I'm far from happy with the company's communications and the suppressed SP, I still have complete confidence in the Science- Especially Prof Yuman Fong. Nothing results' wise has me concerned with anything, so I'm happy to sit tight long term, with my holding in the millions. Hopefully much long overdue news will come soon, or the company will have the initiative in advising us as to when it will. I still believe this stock has the most going for it, of all the stocks I've traded in the past four decades. I'm in for the long haul, as I can't see how FDA approvals' and results can hold this stock back more than 6-12 months.

Hang in there !

-GO IMU

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.