IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

bluebrando, I can completely understand everyone blowing up. But...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    bluebrando,
    I can completely understand everyone blowing up. But take a quick breath ( I needed a few hours), then they might see it from a different perspective, that has a few benefits.

Firstly PH gave his Kids these shares a few months ago. We all suspected some or all of them would dispose of them at some stage. In looking at the dates sold, PH must of been expectant of SP increases or stability at that time. Whilst we didn't get the results or announcements LC had sprouted last week. We've now established the selloff might have been an over reaction, and that the awaited data will land when the company has it. PH couldn't have thought there would be a selloff given the dates they were sold. Had bad data of been on the agenda, he would have no doubt sold before then.

Make no mistakes, whilst the SP was in a free fall, and investors are searching as to whether it's institutions or dummy spitters. No body would reasonably suspect 14m of those would be at the hand of the Chairman. Why are the IMU investors made aware of these trades made now, that happened a week ago. It's obviously for reporting purposes, as if it was done before or at the time of trade,when the SP ws in a freefall, the stock would have ( for mine ) fallen much further, knowing who was selling.
    The good thing is that these shares have already gone through. There's not another 14m on the sell list. The other thing that appeases me is that it's not PH, but his family. They would have waited until the last opportunity in selling the shares in having the Tax lodgement ready for May 15th. So I don't see anything underhanded here.

I am sick of the dramas and practices of this companies founder PH. Sure without him we wouldnt of had this company in its development. However, if it's not his poor or non communications surrounding CR's and his lack of direction for investors- He's now caused this scare, just when we were all just getting back on our bikes, after last week.
    The science and prospects for Imugene haven't changed in the past hours, surrounding PH's latest contribution.
    The trades of his family were done was last week, and gives a small explanation as to some of last week's sell off.

I hope we all remember it, but shrug it off. I want to see the SP go up tomorrow, and hopefully whatever news that's pending will arrive sooner rather than later.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.