DRE 4.76% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Philip Crutchfield, page-60

1. 2ic
    5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4889
    Plenty of love for legal threats, because if you can't bully them off HC with facts rolleyes.png "Stop your hand shaking", "obviously these results were received post his purchase" tongue.png Barristers are not ones to get on the wrong side of I agree. Know a number of business owners won;t do work for barristers any more after being left screwed with unpaid invoices from good work because it's not worth the expense and grief taking them on when they refuse to pay. A barrister can sit down after dinner with two fingers of 20yo single malt and create many thousands of dollars in legal expenses for the fun of it. Best avoided, but there are remedies for vexatious litigation if push comes to shove.

I very much doubt this director wants to spotlight and make a media circus around some HC poster pointing out the bad look him buying almost 10M shares at 51.5c avg (almost 12 month lows) just 3 trading days before the release of sensational auger anomalies, demonstrating the potential for 13 look-alike Orion high-grade sulphide deposits under shallow cover. The timeline is fact, but you don;t have to be a barrister to come up with a cover story or cover your tracks. No question he is a believer and wants to support the stock he's already heavily invested in. That's not the point. It's bad optics at best, buying up big days before great exploration results are released looks terrible.

If the auger programme was a failure and today's release showed no more Orion look-alikes, DRE would be in the 4's. That's the risk makes some people sell out in fear when the price starts dropping, and stops others from stepping in to pick-up a bargain. Information asymmetry is highly valuable. These 2090 results from two phases of auger drilling in 2022 hardly dropped en masse recently. Ridiculous. I suggest samples were batched assayed and returned in batches (as DRE does with REE drill programmes) and that most results have been back for some time. Obviously enough good results for long enough to design, contract and mobilise to site a geophysics crew to the Kimberley.... simply looks terrible!

GLTAH
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5284/5284933-df08bafe20d0d3e1c60ace5e6bea48e4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $74.62K 3.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 309907 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1848428 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.