IMM 3.33% 29.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - R Howard, page-2

1. 3,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2740
    So now he wants performance rights...

If approved by shareholders, each performance right, on vesting, will confer a right to be issued 1 fully paid Ordinary Share in the Company.The number of performance rights granted in connection with each year of service (or part) will be calculated by dividing the amount of $16,500 (or a proportion of that amount) by a price per share being the 5 day VWAP to a date which will be specified in the notice of meeting for shareholder approval.

The way this is priced is all wrong. The lower the VWAP the better it is for him accumulating as it means more rights. Incentive to grow the share price/market cap now not later is what we need here, along with some gamechanging dealmaking skills.

I won’t be voting in favour anyhow as I want him gone as chairman. He can stay on the board, but we need a corporate/pharma go-getter not an academic leading us to and through the next phase.

...I wonder if he’s ever considered dipping his hand into his own pocket and purchasing some shares here on-market...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $751.3K 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 307462 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 118494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.