NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - R, page-7

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... Always good to have all the directors dip into their pockets and buy. The fact they are buying at these prices indicates some confidence that they are on the right track. Stuart posssibly needed the money given the stock had been illiquid for so long. Given he is nearly down to the 5% mark at least he wont be such a big factor in the future.

There must also be some other new significant buyer imo as the volumes recently have been far greater than the shares bought by the directors. The research article posted by birdman29 may account for some of this.

The announcement that they have $9mill cash is great and while some of the cash will be sales in the previous quarter invoiced for payment this quarter I would expect sales/subscriptions to continue into this quarter with the early sales being paid for this quarter and those invoiced in the final month of this quarter being paid in the following quarter. Even if the volume of sales is is not as great as the Dec quarter, I would expect the cash balance to increase at quarters end.

Would love to see some licence agreement in an overseas country. Lots of possibilities. Just my thoughts.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.