SWF 0.00% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

No need to panic from you and the RBA.The case of some failures...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    No need to panic from you and the RBA.

The case of some failures in the states were due to long term bond market bets because margins on their other business was poor.

Australian bank don’t rely on such desperate tactics and our banking system is regulated such that these issues will be minor ones. The great USA with their low regulation environment allowed bad fiscal practices to play out. No surprise.

So read various commentaries about our banking situation here. Only the chicken Little’s will see it as a calamity if they are not properly informed.

As for USA, they are idiots and tend to make constant greedy banking mistakes. They need a strong parent ie. better regulations because they can’t be trusted. Their federal reserve, I feel, is a little naive trying to hold interest rates because of some poor financial institutions. I thought their aim was inflation, not rewarding incompetent bankers.

Looking at the chances of and interest rate increase at the next RBA meeting, it increased from 0 to 25%.

Maybe people are seeing it as a mild USA problem and barely a ripple here. Only mass panic from bank customers could concern banks. If there is panic, it is unfounded, usually by the financially illiterate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $33.47K 257.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68264 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 12573 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.